Junior Business Controller
This is a job for our head office in Belgium (Sint-Niklaas).
As Junior Business Controller you have an extensive range of tasks. You are responsible for, among other things, preparing weekly and monthly reporting (sales, stock, costs, …) for both internal and external use and maintaining the cost price system in SAP. In addition, you ensure the execution of the closing process: follow-up of invoices and commissions, execute processes in SAP with the aim of obtaining the cost price per product and you help substantiate price and variance analyses. Curious about what this job entails? Be sure to view the job offer below for more information (in Dutch).
- You have a masters degree in an economics field
- You are a good and fluent communicator & speak Dutch and English fluently
- You’re known as a self-starter and a go-getter
- You’re curious and eager to learn
- You’re systematically strong but also able to be flexible when it’s necessary
- You have a wide range of Excel-skills; you know how to work with SAP and/ or Power BI is an asset
- Preferably, you also have at least 1-2 years of working experience in business controlling
Take a look at the full job offer (in Dutch) here.